AT4 3D Printed Items Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
couple of observations - what material are you using for exterior parts? Second... be stupid careful printing/selling the AT4 or GMC logos... you'll get a super nice cease and desist letter from GM...

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
couple of observations - what material are you using for exterior parts? Second... be stupid careful printing/selling the AT4 or GMC logos... you'll get a super nice cease and desist letter from GM...

Yes, extreme hot/cold conditions are always a factor when selecting material type ;). Oh yeah, that was a lesson learned many years ago about using copywritten names. I added an item to my Amazon store and QUICKLY within seconds, the iitem was taken down, was contact my Tiffany and Co. about the use of the word "Tiffany" to describe the color. Hence the reason there is no logo on the chrome delete knobs as well for any other items I design/sell to the public. Thanks for the tip/concern though :cheers:

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And here are the depth dimensions of the area:

Just under 2.75” toward the front, and just under 3.5” in the back.

Measured the thickness of my iPhone 13 Pro Max in its case. It’s about 1/2”, so legs on the “baby crib” probably should allow for 9/16 or 5/8” under the bed.

Playing with a few ideas/designs today for this item.

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_20220525_082915_670.jpg

Might remove the "tray" aspect and just make it 1 piece that lifts out Also I may lower the "pocket" area slightly to give depth....we shall see.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 371124

Might remove the "tray" aspect and just make it 1 piece that lifts out Also I may lower the "pocket" area slightly to give depth....we shall see.
Looks pretty cool, but My view is the space under it should be at the bare min for a phone on the charger, and the "bin" should be as deep as possible, so one can store something in the tray, remove the tray to get to the phone, and not spill the tray contents. But, looks good...now to get one for the Denali sized bin....

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wanting to design a front mount type CAI. Need to learn tubing first. First go at it with just misc dimms/features

Figured a slip on feature would be best for fitting all the pieces together...WIP naturally.
.at4_intake.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons