Asking for Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks MassHoe04. They are in great shape, the only thing that bothers me is that they get dark fairly quickly with brake dust. The black rims wouldn't do that so it would look cleaner longer.
Why not plastidip them and see what they look like? Not trying to talk you out of the nicer wheels, just offering a different solution for you to dry, or to augment your options.

OP
OP
davidbeaver1

davidbeaver1

Reaction score
That's definitely a less expensive option, but I'm not a big fan of Plastidip. I've seen it several times and it just never looks good in my opinion. I have almost talked myself out of going to the black wheels. The more I think about it, I may just go with a ceramic brake pad like MassHoe04 suggested. I do like the way my current setup looks, that just gives the me the opportunity to upgrade the front brakes to the GMT900 setup and EBC pads... LOL!

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In terms of plasti dip, it can give you a better idea of what the black wheels should look like, and it can peel off if you hate it, or the plastidip didn't turn out like you'd prefer. In any case, I hope you get a setup that is more to your liking.

svrh89

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is the pic I found online. I love the way they look with the Dark Forest Green...
View attachment 369252
This is the picture I have been looking for lol. I was curious if I'd like these rims on my metallic tahoe. Strongly considering these along with you lol; I just wish the 275/70/r18 tires weren't a lot more expensive than 17 inch rims... :bawl:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu