Arnott sk3354 vs. Acdelco o.e. ride quality?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fasteddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah you’ll notice the handling being less sporty which I kind of miss but the ride being so much improved is worth it. We carved a few canyon roads and its still handles fine but there is a little floatiness on a few of the transitions. But overall the ride is much less busy… and we were in a friends SLT Yukon without mag ride and our ride with the arnotts is still a step above theirs.
I am still undecided. To me, the price just seems kinda high for a non adjustable strut with a baked in magride simulator. I bought some sims off amazon so I'll plug those in and if they work, I'll select some shocks. The Bilstein 6112 kit is $800 and has 2.5" body and adjustable height. I have the Bilstein 5100s on my Tahoe and very happy with those and the 6112 is a much better dampner. We'll see. With suspension I never know until I get it on and test it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972