Armrest storage organizer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheMaineEvent

Reaction score
I feel like the bin under the 2017 Tahoe Armrest is wasted space. It's just a bottomless pit to throw things in with very little ability to keep things organized. I'm looking for ideas to make the space more efficient.

OP
OP
TheMaineEvent

TheMaineEvent

Reaction score
Right you are! I don't know why I didnt think of going there, but there are several options to make the armrest bin more user friendly.

jpcortese

Reaction score
Right you are! I don't know why I didnt think of going there, but there are several options to make the armrest bin more user friendly.

I just bought a 2018 Yukon Denali and I agree with you that the armrest bin is a bottomless hole. I looked on Amazon and there are several choices. Which one is considered the best? Reviews don't address the fit for the Yukon Denali. Should I look for one made for the Yukon from GM?

mfennema

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought this one. It is pretty decent quality, but can "slip" in the holders that are along the sides of the console as it is not as wide as those holders. I haven't noticed it causing any noise or anything from movement so to me, it isn't a issue.

jpcortese

Reaction score

I'm getting read to order one of these. Can you tell me if it fits well, is of good construction and if the coin holder works ok? Some reviewers on Amazon say that the coin holder is difficult to use. Did you consider any others before deciding on this one? If so, why did you choose this one? I'm just concerned that since it's made in China it may not be of good quality. Thanks in advance for you input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN