Armor All for Dashboard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Is that the GM Borla performance exhaust I see peaking out from behind the rear wheel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. And yep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
“Mild soap solution” = mild dash cleaner lol

We are finally in agreement!

And no, certainly don’t sell car care products lol. But my vehicles look ‘just rolled off the line’ mint until the moment I trade them in.

Here’s my 2017, getting long in the tooth with 50k miles on it...0656a28eb58095f05a9b83ae8c8395b7.jpg

Cheers
Soooooo, where does protectant = mild soap? Your protectant is a surfactant? How does mild soap protect anything? What protectant do you use thats mild soap? BTW, all cars look new when clean in 2 years unless you try hard to screw them up. My avy looked new after almost 7 years using auto car washes with brushes...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously, silver doesnt swirl - at least mine dont; I know its not most exciting color, but it holds up. This was it January after it turned 75 months old - probably right after a cheap $6 base wash I usually get. Looks purdy darn good to me...2afe081458a4585becb6b6d23c919531.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously, silver doesnt swirl - at least mine dont; I know its not most exciting color, but it holds up. This was it January after it turned 75 months old - probably right after a cheap $6 base wash I usually get. Looks purdy darn good to me...2afe081458a4585becb6b6d23c919531.jpg

Anything many feet away in the soft light of dusk looks great. Put a harsh fluorescent hand light up to it and it’s like waking up the next morning next to someone you don’t know lol.

Silver does swirl, it’s just hard to see. My last one was that same color. Unless they use a much harder clear coat which I doubt. But if you don’t think your ride has swirls that’s honestly all that matters.

(Of course polishing it every 6 months will get out most of the webbing too)

Last edited:

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything many feet away in the soft light of dusk looks great. Put a harsh fluorescent hand light up to it and it’s like waking up the next morning next to someone you don’t know lol.

Silver does swirl, it’s just hard to see. My last one was that same color. Unless they use a much harder clear coat which I doubt. But if you don’t think your ride has swirls that’s honestly all that matters.

(Of course polishing it every 6 months will get out most of the webbing too)
Nope, it was fine. You have wasted so much of your life! 6 bones and 15 minutes every other week is all you need. Put a harsh light up to it, lol - and when does this happen? Im talking full sun. I am positive I would find all kinds of flaws in your color in full sun even with all your effort. I do, however, 2 bucket before I tech wax twice a year...

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter