Armor All for Dashboard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s a sticky on people not using good dash protectant but not one on the NNNBS vibration?

Crazy times.
For those of you who think using (or not using) any kind of product on a NNBS dash will either keep it from cracking or contribute to its cracking, I think you’re cracked up. The OBS trucks and SUV’s had zero cracking issues. The NBS trucks and SUV’s had zero cracking issues. The 2015 and up models also have zero cracking issues. There’s a class action lawsuit against GM for the dash cracking on the NNBS and from what I’ve seen from personal experience and forum mentions there is probably 50-75% of these with cracks, some with cracks so bad there are pieces of dash coming off.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you who think using (or not using) any kind of product on a NNBS dash will either keep it from cracking or contribute to its cracking, I think you’re cracked up.

It’s either dash protectant or GM.

I know what my moneys on lol

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably more design than protectants, but I still will not use them - they're like dub step for dashes. Ill be shirt cockin with a damp rag...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah, the my auto car wash has deionized water in the spot free rinse...

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah, the my auto car wash has deionized water in the spot free rinse...

Don’t think DI removes chloramine but now we’re just getting a little silly lol

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but just far enough to blame chloramine in deionized water. Tell you what, Ill drink what I put on my dash if you drink what goes on yours; we will see who cracks first...