Are Y'all seeing any Tahoes on dealer lots?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Base model Tahoes and a few Suburbans here. No Yukons on lots for quite sometime. All of a sudden though there are new Yukons and Tahoes everywhere. Is there really a shortage!? Ha! I was the only one in town for a little while. Now I'm seeing them all over the place.

Red2021RST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Around here they are all pre-sold or sell off the delivery truck, at best. Not a single one I've seen in stock at multiple dealerships. What's it like in your neck of the woods?

To add to it, my local dealer said they can't trade to any other dealers because they don't have anything to trade.
I used AAA car buying service and they found one in three weeks back in March.

chickenpollo92

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Chicago area... maybe like 20 at dealerships within 150 miles. Mostly HC Premier or LS. Most LTs with nice packages or Z71s are impossible to find (except in satin steel metallic) Got lucky yesterday to find a black z71 in transit not already paid for so we secured it. Should be here in 2-3 weeks [emoji19]

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen some at some of the dealerships here in NY.. Long Island to be exact... I've seen Tahoes and a few Subbys.. what you looking for?

cdye1212

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tampa, FL here - so pretty big area I can survey to include Orlando and Sarasota within 1.5 hours drive.

Snagged a 21 Yukon AT4 last week. It was in transit. Most of the Tahoes in stock didn't have the features I wanted (really only 3-5) and the ones that I did inquire about were sold before they got off the truck.

I guess I got lucky at my local GMC dealer. They had someone drop out of a deal and the truck was in transit. Pick it up tomorrow. Good luck. Most dealers were adding 1-2K market adjustment. I was able to bargain that off but mostly because I was ready to sign the day I walked into the dealership and I brought a trade (Audi Q7). Trade was a little under Carmax but they also didn't knock me on the two real wheels I needed to replace.

Good luck.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a few I liked in FL over the winter, but I refused to pay their exorbitant dealer fees that avg 1k + on vehicles. Sorry, but they are gangsters down there. Paid 199.00 in the Midwest....

chickenpollo92

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tampa, FL here - so pretty big area I can survey to include Orlando and Sarasota within 1.5 hours drive.

Snagged a 21 Yukon AT4 last week. It was in transit. Most of the Tahoes in stock didn't have the features I wanted (really only 3-5) and the ones that I did inquire about were sold before they got off the truck.

I guess I got lucky at my local GMC dealer. They had someone drop out of a deal and the truck was in transit. Pick it up tomorrow. Good luck. Most dealers were adding 1-2K market adjustment. I was able to bargain that off but mostly because I was ready to sign the day I walked into the dealership and I brought a trade (Audi Q7). Trade was a little under Carmax but they also didn't knock me on the two real wheels I needed to replace.

Good luck.
Damn tomorrow lucky? Me and the wife had to buy one in transit as well this weekend. Got a Tahoe Z71 for MSRP but who knows when it comes in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues