Are There Any So Cal Members On Here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H
Reaction score
So Cal Represent

Would you two that posted on this thread from So Cal be interested in attending out monthly event?

i just became a vendor on scmtc souther california mini truck council and they will be adding the event to there monthly news letter and also pass out flyers that I just sent to them?

OP
OP
H
Reaction score
So Cal Represent

Just purchased, and I'm in OC. A mini truck monthly meet, where at?

Sent while day dreaming...

I grew up around hot rods then I got into the mini truck scene then was into the import race scene and for the last like 12 + years I have been into the mini truck scene.

Our monthly event is open to ALL types of vehicles from stock cars and trucks to some what custom to full blown wild cars and truck and even bikes are welcome.

Just no bad attitudes no burn outs no trashing the place.

The property manager was so kind to allow us to do this monthly event in this spot so.

I used to work for a company called Gootimes Motorsports the son of Good Guys Motorsports. I traveled around the US setting up and judging shows.

http://headlightbulbs.com/images/cruise.jpg

cruise.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9