Appocs 07 Hoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AppocAlexx

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
fb74530d277723de436eed7d2e8bb2d0.jpg

Also we had an old tool box I installed a week ago laying around the shop so that is new as well. Just need to replace the weather strip and locks that I bought a few days ago. I already had the struts replaced the day I did the install. Just gotta find more time for the rest to be finished with that.

I also removed the bull bar up front. Looks way better than before. I like the bull bars but it didn't look right on this truck for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Hell no, I wish :whymewhyme:
But we are just getting our first Dave a buster's this fall :nono:
D&B is my shit lol

EDIT: Stayed in there one night till closing, drank like 12 tall draft Budweiser's, spent $200 on the play card thing, and won something like a 12,000 point giant pikachu for my son. Lol
The foods good too.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ca9b6b5de31341e2255152a50bb35a44.jpg

Finally got my tools back and getting some time to get my tow mirrors installed. So far the driver side has 3 LED lights out for the turn signal on the mirror. Gotta see about getting a new glass to get them fixed. Not sure on the make of these mirrors but will do some digging later.

The reverse lights won't be hooked up right now either until I find out what wire under my dash is the right one to tap into, but I did run the wires through the door harness into the floorboard for now. The wire should be the same as our Tahoes so will have to dig that up as well.

Next will be a leveling kit for this truck and I think that will suffice for awhile. Later I will get the chrome caps on the mirrors painted to match as well. Baby steps, baby steps.

Is that your house? Nice neighborhood for an Alaskan island if so.

OP
OP
AppocAlexx

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
Wife doesn't like the grille guard, thinking of moving over to the Sierra. What y'all think?

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Wife doesn't like the grille guard, thinking of moving over to the Sierra. What y'all think?

I say do it, as long as you sell me your grille. Lol

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro