Anzo LED Tail Ligths for your Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upgrade your vehicle with a new, highly efficient set of Anzo lights and feel more confident than ever by informing other drivers whether you're about to turn or stop. Their tail lights are able to infuse beauty and energy into any vehicle at a competitive price. We have them available for the Chevy Tahoe 2007-2014 in 3 color options – Red/Clear, Chrome and Smoke.

Features:

- Thoroughly tested to ensure performance and durability, impact strength, as well as moisture, dust/dirt resistance
- Precisely-built for a perfect fit and easy replacement of your original lights for the first time
- Meets ISO 9002 and QS 9000 quality standards. Approved by the SAE
- Backed by a one year warranty.

Anzo® - Red/Clear LED Tail Lights G6

Anzo® - Chrome LED Tail Lights G6

Anzo® - Smoke LED Tail Lights G6

Which ones you think match your Tahoe the most?

OP
OP
carid

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The smoke ones are $494.13 for pair. They are approved by the SAE, meet DOT regulations and compliant with FMVSS 108. There is a DOT stamp on the tail light so they are absolutely ok for on road usage.

311232-3.jpg

311232-2.jpg

OP
OP
carid

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure, you're welcome. Whenever you will be ready - let me know, we will be glad to provide you with an additional 3% discount!

slogging

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want some chrome g6s for my 06 z71 tahoe. ...do you have some like that for an 06 z71 tahoe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy