Anything is possible I guess....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of shops do this to "show off there skills", and its not like I could do this or afford to have this done. To me, this is what people and shops do because they think it looks cool, and you go in knowing its just not practical nor is it the best way to do it; instead of trying to compete with everyone else and show some real overall above-aveage skills. This is what shops do to show off that they have the first 90% skill instead of doing something realistic and showing off the last 10%.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uhhh, that video doesn't show any mud, but it does show why being that high (and top heavy) is ridiculously stupid and dangerous.

If you look back at the NBS, those tires have (at least a partial) street tread.

You can google too Justin!

Those might be his street or transport tires. As for weight, the axles and frame to support them lower the center of gravity. Check out the video, took my daughter to these very same fields recently on a weekday and had the place to ourselves. Thank the Lord for the KO2s and the 2-speed transfer case! LOL

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can google too Justin!

Those might be his street or transport tires. As for weight, the axles and frame to support them lower the center of gravity. Check out the video, took my daughter to these very same fields recently on a weekday and had the place to ourselves. Thank the Lord for the KO2s and the 2-speed transfer case! LOL

I did search quickly, and saw nothing similar. I wasn't going to spend too much time looking.

Like you say though, this is something you had to go out and look for a place to do. We have NO clue where that actually is, but going off the: no grass, the rock landscaping, and the trees that don't look like they are .. deciduous?.. I'm just stuck on thinking its a desert climate. For me its a combination of the truck, and where I think it is. I COULD be a thousand miles off, but I think that might actually be near me here in Phoenix, AZ. We have NO WHERE near here to go mudding. That thing would use up at least one tank of gas from here before it found anywhere it could go.

Different strokes, Not trying to completely bash it, just not my thing.... Straight lines are usually up to the machine, I like corners.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did search quickly, and saw nothing similar. I wasn't going to spend too much time looking.

Like you say though, this is something you had to go out and look for a place to do. We have NO clue where that actually is, but going off the: no grass, the rock landscaping, and the trees that don't look like they are .. deciduous?.. I'm just stuck on thinking its a desert climate. For me its a combination of the truck, and where I think it is. I COULD be a thousand miles off, but I think that might actually be near me here in Phoenix, AZ. We have NO WHERE near here to go mudding. That thing would use up at least one tank of gas from here before it found anywhere it could go.

Different strokes, Not trying to completely bash it, just not my thing.... Straight lines are usually up to the machine, I like corners.
I’m not bashing it either. But it’s also not my style either.... couldn’t pay me to drive that.... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep