Anyone work for Disney or know a good place for tickets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im driving my Colorado down from the Bay Area to la habras (evil mfg) for some body work and other suspension things.
They need it for a few days so a buddy of mine and I want to relive our childhood and go to Disney again.

I just got hit with hotel rates ugh.

So now I’m looking for a place for discounted park hopper 2 day passes.

Anybody know of anything?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Costco sometimes has ticket packages, your coming up on the busy season so there may not be to many good deals out there.

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I’m going down weds night May 31 and driving back morning sat June 2...

I waited one day and the room rates went up lol...

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Are you a tripple A member? They do packages. Depending on your insurance company, they sometimes do tickets and packages. Last thing you have friends in Florida in Disney area? They offer local residents Discounts. Maybe have someone get them for you and you reimburse them.

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea. I applied for the mil/Leo discount which is the same as aaa Costco etc.

I’ll see if any locals want to sell me a set at local prices. So far no takers sadly!

Also my wife (and toddler) bumped my buddy off the trip. So now they are going instead.

So much for a peaceful vacation lol!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what I meant is if you go in Costco, near the checkout they have displays with packages in them like $200 for olive garden for $150, or lego land/sea world/knots beery farm packages for pretty decent prices (package deals), not sure if they have Disneyland or not but it's worth checking out if your near a Costco, they might have them on there website maybe.

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh. Copy that.

Ill give them a check for tickets.
I know their hotel discounts were the same as the mil/Leo stuff.

I will also check Disney as well. 12 years ago they did a mil discount on tickets.

I can’t believe it’s been that long since I was green.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skip the Disneyland trip, get a cheap motel, and visit Spearmint Rhino instead. Far better time and a happy ending

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol!!!

I never understood strip clubs. I’d never pay for what i can get for free.... But then again, i was skinny and in shape when i was younger... and had s job....
So some cash (for a youngster) and I am the opposite of an ugly duckling (i was good looking when i was young, ugly now that I’m old) and the strip shoes came free and in private settings!!! Lol...
(On a side note, I had a roommate who was a stripper... oh man that was some fun times)

Those days are long gone.
Now my wife and toddler will be joining me for the trip! So it’s the best western across the street from the park (I’m cane bound so need to rest from time to time) and Disneyland...

Kid is going to go nuts when she sees big Mickey and Minnie and Pluto.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts