Anyone upgrade to heated steering wheel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBuckeye

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone ever added a heated steering wheel to their 2015+ Tahoe?

We have a 16Z71 and I would like to look into adding it.

Thanks

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you probably can, you might need the clockspring also and maybe programming by the dealer. the clock spring is usually what contains the wiring for extra features like steering wheel controls, etc.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm sure you probably can, you might need the clockspring also and maybe programming by the dealer. the clock spring is usually what contains the wiring for extra features like steering wheel controls, etc.
I'm sure he'd need to get a steering wheel with a heating element in it too.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you done a Google search as this has been accomplished on the pick up truck forum.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike, I've compiled a list of parts and what needs doing for a GMT900 but not the K2s. However, over at the GM-Trucks forum, there are numerous posts over there about adding the heated steering wheel to a K2.

09 L9H

not a boomer
Reaction score
Mike, I've compiled a list of parts and what needs doing for a GMT900 but not the K2s. However, over at the GM-Trucks forum, there are numerous posts over there about adding the heated steering wheel to a K2.
Can you drop a link for me? Found a heated Escalade wheel on Ebay for $200 and am thinking about making the swap

flagnation

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone successfully did this for a 2015+ Tahoe/Suburban? If so how? Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium