Anyone try to swap new style steering wheel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ponchonutty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
curious if anyone has tried to swap a new style steering wheel or not? My leather is looking rough on my wheel. The new replacements are over $350. The new style wheels are half that. Or, has anyone recovered theirs?

OP
OP
Ponchonutty

Ponchonutty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of trying out an Acadia full leather wheel. I can get one cheaper than getting one recovered. The airbag looks exactly the same and I think I can swap over the controls and be golden!

techbiker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of trying out an Acadia full leather wheel. I can get one cheaper than getting one recovered. The airbag looks exactly the same and I think I can swap over the controls and be golden!

I am going to swap out my PPV steering wheel for a new leather 07-14 wheel. The OEM price was only $187 for the full wheel with audio and cruise controls!

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking into one as well. I ended up having mine rewrapped since I was having the seats and carpet redone.
It's still in the shop. I'll post pics when I get it back.

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to swap out my PPV steering wheel for a new leather 07-14 wheel. The OEM price was only $187 for the full wheel with audio and cruise controls!
Are you still looking for a new steering wheel with cruise and audio controls? I have one for $90 plus shipping

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs