Anyone tried GTR Ultra 2 LEDs in 2015+ Tahoe/Suburban?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeltaKilo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed these in the 2016 Yukon... I've been very pleased, until my wife and I swapped vehicles and I was driving in front of her. There are dark spots in the beam that appear to be from the shape of the bulb. I was able to catch a picture at a stop light: ... anyone else notice this? It's on both driver and passenger sides.

You can also notice it if you put your hand right in front of the light when standing next to the vehicle. It doesn't seem to show up in the beam pattern though, so must just be when you are really close?

OP
OP
P

pro510

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When you installed these bulbs (or any LED really), is there any concern about water getting in the housing since you have to leave the back cover off that was a water tight seal before?

I have been running these for over a year without issue. I also use the can bus adapter and they all fit it with the dust cover on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2