Anyone successful ordering a Denali w/no sunroof & 2nd row bench?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered and have a bench in my Denali. I don't think it required any package, but I waited months.

Do you have a sunroof? Also wonder if there was a short window when it didn’t force you to order the Ultimate or Premium Package.

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello from Minneapolis! I’ve been lurking the last several months and finally decided to properly join. I went yesterday to custom-order a 21 Yukon Denali (short wheelbase) and ended up dead in the water. I am trying to get an order in for a second row bench and no sunroof. As many here may have experienced, one can only get a second row bench with the Premium Package or Ultimate Package. My dealer searched the entire country, going back to the first orders for Yukon’s and could only find one example of this configuration but it was not in production yet. Ugh. Why does GM have to make this SOOO difficult?!?

Also if anyone is on the fence about the adaptive air ride suspension, it’s a MUST-BUY in my opinion. I drove a standard magnetic ride back to back with the adaptive air and found the standard suspension pitched and dove a ton more than the adaptive. I’m coming from a long line of BMW and Audi SUV ownership and at first just thought that it was just the way this monster SUV would ride (standard suspension) and I’d just have to get used to it. Then I drove the adaptive air suspension. WOW! Second-best riding SUV I have ever driven, second to a BMW X7 loaner I had last year. So much more planted, stable and level through curves. I was even able to “pitch” it around some tight cloverleaf curves (as much as one can pitch a 3 ton SUV)!
Hello and welcome from Minneapolis as well! I'm sure you have your reasons for not wanting a sunroof, but to get the bench seat you may just have to put up with it. You can simply close the inside sun shade and forget it's there.

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only in the past week and a half or so have Denali's without either Ultimate or Premium package been showing up in dealer inventory, but you should be able to order the bench seat and no sunroof now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter