Anyone running ReadyLift 3” lift with 18” wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sanman28

Reaction score
Feels factory. Install tech said he noticed a slight bit of carpet rub at full lock maybe only in reverse. I see what he is looking at and it’s so little I might not even mess with it as the tires wear down

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought the 3" lift yesterday to fit my 33's. And if the lift raises my Yukon AT4 anything like the picture @sanman28 posted earlier, then I'll be more than happy with those results. Just as long as it clears my 14-wides that much more from the fender wheel well, then that's all I can ask for. I don't want to go too high because I still want to fit inside parking garages, but I know that won't be possible everywhere I go.

sanman28

Reaction score
I just bought the 3" lift yesterday to fit my 33's. And if the lift raises my Yukon AT4 anything like the picture @sanman28 posted earlier, then I'll be more than happy with those results. Just as long as it clears my 14-wides that much more from the fender wheel well, then that's all I can ask for. I don't want to go too high because I still want to fit inside parking garages, but I know that won't be possible everywhere I go.
It will. Truck sits a lot higher than my wife’s denali parked next to it. And I’m only on 305/65/18’s

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will. Truck sits a lot higher than my wife’s denali parked next to it. And I’m only on 305/65/18’s
I already setup an appointment to have the kit installed next Saturday if the kit arrives next week as the tracking indicates. I can probably afford up to 4 inches of lift. Anything beyond that and I'll have to start parking outside... Which is what I don't want to do (sun damage, rain, bird droppings, cat hood walks, dust, etc.).

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the kit installed several months ago and a week before I had my wheels installed, and it was a little unsettling at first while driving, but I got used to the height after the wheels went on. My gas mileage did decrease a little, but that comes with the territory when you start adding on aftermarket products not intended to match or streamline the factory settings/equipment.

Glam 18.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues