Anyone running clear headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mywifeshoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got a white 08 tahoe and I love the way the silveradoes look when the amber blinkers are taken out and the headlight is all chrome/white. They sell some on ebay and amazon but with not great reviews. I'm wondering if anyone has used some personally and if they fit or leak real bad. I've got a set of clears in my cart from Carid. Any help is appreciated.

Headlight.jpg headlight2.jpg

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they're gonna leak, just about every aftermarket headlight does. Just make sure the bulb gaskets are thick and still pliable so they actually seal and it never hurts to run a bead of silicone around the outside where the lens meets the housing.

When I did my retrofit and opened my aftermarket headlights, there were 1 or 2 small spots that didnt appear to have a full set in the butyl. You could always also warm them up with a heatgun and give them a good squish with some clamps to just make sure its sealed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518