Anyone purchase/install BellTech 4955 or 4951?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BluVelvet2xHo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
BT 4951 = UCA wheel alignment cam plate kit
BT 4955 = UCA wheel alignment bushings

These kits are supposed to make it easier to return a lowered rig to spec alignment after lowering is done. I was thinking about the 4951 Cam Plate kit but they show the plates have a flat side to the bolt & I know the alignment bolts on my '17 has 2 offset grooves but not a full flat side.

Do these cam plates come WITH new bolts (not pictured or noted)? Has anyone bought or used them?

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you planning to lower the front of your truck?
Drop Spindles?
Lowering strut cups/spacers?
Lowering Springs?

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see that in your signature now (that didn't come up on my iPhone), I was inquiring because I know those who only drop with spindles haven't required an aftermarket camber kit to get back to stock alignment settings. But yes if you are installing both for more front drop, definitely get some aftermarket camber adjustment.

I am unfamiliar with the camber kits, but I would check which part number that Tony uses from Belltech, or ask Tony, I'm sure he is familiar with the exact details of the hardware included with whichever kit.