Anyone look at jumping to the new platform or you waiting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The prices on 21’s are insane. In St. Louis you can’t find a 21 Escalade for less than 110k that just seems insane to me. Yukons in the high 80k’s. No thanks, i’m waiting a few years for these babies to depreciate enough to make sense to buy one.

KitchenMaven

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the '21 Yukon Denali and while it's dialed in pretty good, there are a lot of features I feel it should have for the $$$$$. I couldn't wait for this new revision to come out and I decided to lease it rather than purchase it and I'm glad I did. I had the lifters ALL replaced and a fuel pump. The speakers just don't work right, despite the dealer people saying they hear no problem. My 2003 Denali sound system (stock) is amazing compared to this one. So, I have 27,000 miles on it and have 3,000 left on the 3-year lease. I think they said that the payoff would be $42,000 if I wanted to keep it.

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious, I'm actually thinking about selling my beast and playing with the new platform. I wouldn't mind peace and quiet for a bit lol...I've seen all the issues on the 5.3 lifters etc but I'm even looking at the diesel just for the mileage advantage. If I do the the 5.3 I may play with it a little but it won't be as violent and in your face as my Escalade. I really like the white RST packages or the Black LT's with the light interiors the Yukons are ok as well. Just curious what you guys think as well on the 2021's....
I'm waiting until the ECM encryption issue is resolved and if it's not handled by the 2023/24 model year then I'll be jumping ship.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could make the jump, but pound for pound, its not worth it at this moment. New and used are almost the same money. Even though I have a 15 now, Still has all the goodies pretty much I would ever need.

I cant justify 60-120k for anything on 4 wheels I guess that's not hotrod gold... Id buy or build a 1932 ford for that price and be alot happier and not loose my ass when I decide to sell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy