Anyone know how to source the SLP # 31096 for 6.2L Denali/ Escalades -resonator delete?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By "seller" you clearly mean "douchebag price gouger"

So it should read "douchebag price gougers market my dude"

Also, see you creeping on my silly build thread.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok? Also the slp doesn't fit the 3.0 pipe on a small 5.3 like yours.
6.2L factory pipe is 3.5" some of it is larger, I have the Borla Sportsman 3.5 in 3.5 out, they didn't have a 3 1/2" pipe bender so it's actually 3" from the muffler back to the 3 1/2" in on the tip
all that doesn't matter anyway you can size pipe up or down easily. the 5.3 slp resonator delete will fit you just need to size the pipe, shop had a nice 4 1/2" dual tip on hand I'm not complaining

OP
OP
Denaliz

Denaliz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6.2L factory pipe is 3.5" some of it is larger, I have the Borla Sportsman 3.5 in 3.5 out, they didn't have a 3 1/2" pipe bender so it's actually 3" from the muffler back to the 3 1/2" in on the tip
all that doesn't matter anyway you can size pipe up or down easily. the 5.3 slp resonator delete will fit you just need to size the pipe, shop had a nice 4 1/2" dual tip on hand I'm not complaining

Looks good brother My 2011 Denali has pretty much been retired to play toy and sq comp audio show truck. I’m at the point where I’ve ripped out panels and custom fabricated enclosures, custom center console with sub, Dsp controller, smart phone and hi res player docking stations w mounts.

So it’s time to finish the last bolt on mods of cam, headers and supercharger. After pricing out a TSR cam package, long tube headers etc.. I’m backed into a corner trying to decide if I throw 8-10k in performance upgrades for a 6k pound fat hog of a suv or pivot to a older mustang, camaro etc build‍♂️

Plan is to never sell the Denali regardless. I’m the original owner and love it more than the day I picked it up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep