Anyone in the Tupelo, MS area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GNXkid

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Calling all Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, and Escalade owners in the Tupelo, MS area. I'm trying to get everybody together and maybe start a club of our trucks. And have a few shows with other clubs. Anybody interested please reply to: [email protected] . Thanks.

OP
OP
GNXkid

GNXkid

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll be there. I have'nt heard from anybody around yet. I see alot of our trucks here in Tupelo. I can't believe none of the guys are on the forum.
I also own 3 Grand Nationals. I will be showing one of them off with a few of the GN guys from Mississippi and Alabama.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GNXkid

GNXkid

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Still looking for Tupelo, MS area folks who owns a tahoe,Yukon, or Escalade that are interested in starting a club.

OP
OP
GNXkid

GNXkid

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice to meet you. I'm trying to round up some guys with these trucks (Tahoes, Yukons, And Escalades)to start a club. If your interested, let me know. Thanks.

bigredyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sounds cool but haven't started working on the ride yet,just got it two weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos