Anyone in Oregon or Washington interested in a BB tune?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the date for the meet is going to be June 18-20th, we just need a place to meet that is close to the Sea-Tac airport in Washington to get the tuning done, does anyone know of good location to make this happen, probably close to I-5? If so, could you please let me know!! As soon as we know of a good place and BB approves of it, we can get an official BlackBear thread to keep track of the progress and deposits!

Thanks,

Chris

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Southcenter mall area wouldn't be bad in Tukwilla. Probably on the west side of I-5 would be better then farther north. We could meet somewhere around I-5 and hwy599 would be good. Not a lot of traffic on that side and lots of exits to jump on and off the highway.

I'm not sure how far south he wants to go, south would be better then north for Traffic wise on I-5.

Keep me posted I can find more places further south no problem, I live closer to the Lacey area and there's lots of rural areas where the police wouldn't bother you :) (not that anyone will be exceeding speed limits)

oh, btw I'm Micah, nice to meet ya Chris

Last edited:

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok i'm looking at 13038 Interurban Avenue South, Tukwila, WA 98168-3315
There is a Starbucks there and a couple other business. I called but the manager wasn't in so I'm going to call back in about an hour to speak with her and see if they'd be ok with us using their lot. I'm sure they'd get business from us.. we gotta eat and drink lol there's also like a quiznos, teriyaki place and a deli next door. I'm gonna try them too

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and it was nice talking with you!! It's tough for me to know what a good location is up there since I live in portland, I have a great spot 2 minutes from Portland's airport with really nice access to the freeways but not many people want to drive down here!!

Crazy Al, 01yukonslt, conor, would you guys be able to drive down to Portland and meet at the airport for the tune? The place that I know of is a guaranteed spot that would work for the tune, not ruling out Sea-Tac but I don't know that area enough but we really need to figure something out very soon that is guaranteed to work!!

Location needs:
--Short drive from airport
--Easy access on and off the freeway
--Not going to be hassled by anyone

Please give me feedback, I need help!!:Handshake:

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Ok i'm looking at 13038 Interurban Avenue South, Tukwila, WA 98168-3315
There is a Starbucks there and a couple other business. I called but the manager wasn't in so I'm going to call back in about an hour to speak with her and see if they'd be ok with us using their lot. I'm sure they'd get business from us.. we gotta eat and drink lol there's also like a quiznos, teriyaki place and a deli next door. I'm gonna try them too

True enough!! Thank you man, you are helping tons!! Let me know what you come up with!!

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like some gal named Donnie is the store manager at Jack in the box, she's not in until Monday but I'm gonna give her a call (206)242-3525 then. I figure more then one option would be good. If you look at the map it's 1350 interurban ave. They've got a big parking lot

Talked to a gal named Liz who's the assistant manager at the Starbucks, she said call and talk to Kristy the Store manager on Monday, she said she didn't think it'd be a problem because the front lot is really only used by employees and that Saturday they aren't as buys. (206) 244-7062 I'll get in touch to see if I can talk to the complex manager.

the phone numbers are for my reference so i don't have to look them up again lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated List:

1) Rivieraracing (myself)
2) Crazy Al (Tahoeyukonforum.com)
3) 01yukonslt (Tahoeyukonforum.com)
4) Earl (friend of mine)
5) Hoss416 (Z71.com)
6) Z71Bowtie (Z71.com)
7) Conor (Tahoeyukonforum.com)
8) Chevyboy 96 (GMTruckClub.com)
9) Wcortesi (GM-Trucks.com)
10) Dave ix (Performancetrucks.com)
11) Tracey (friend of mine)
12) ??? Jay ??? (friend of mine)
13) ??? Scott??? (friend of mine)
14) ?? RounderK5 ?? (Z71.com)

Retunes:

1) Tahoe03mm
2) HokieHigh

I'm still finding more guys and still have a few others on the fence as of today, might actually have enough here soon to have a separate Oregon and Washington meet!! Keep asking around guys, would need another 4 people per state to make the separate meets happen as it sits now. I will be a swing vote for whatever state needed a last person to make it happen (I would go to both meets if that happened anyways!!:) )
If an Oregon meet would happen, it will take place at the IKEA parking lot just down the street from PDX, but as it sits now the combined meet will take place up by Sea-Tac!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The location is set guys, stay tuned tomorrow for the official thread!!!

:party33::party33::party33::party33::party33:

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm dreaming of a new official Black Bear thread!!! hint, hint, hint Haley!!!

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh