Anyone in Oregon or Washington interested in a BB tune?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody?? Cmon Oregonians, Washingtonians, Idahodians, heck anyone else that wants to head over here!!
I have 2 friends and myself so far, so that makes 3 that I know of so far, let me know if you are interested, lets set something up!

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's cool, where abouts in WA and do you know of anyone else? I live by Portland but just matters where everyone else is to where I would try to hold one.

Crazy Al

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in WA too, was contemplating the talk of the northern California option, but Oregon is much better. I'd be interested.

*edit*

Guess I should finish buying and installing parts sooner rather than later then....

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that is what I am talkin about, lets get some more, we need 10 or more people to make this possible, do you know of anyone else?

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, we are getting somewhere on here finally, got 2 on here (maybe a third that showed interest earlier just waiting for confirmation) that wanna do it and I have 3 so far including myself, so might be 6 at the end of today!!

1) Myself
2) Tahoe03mm
3) Crazy Al
4) Earl
5) Jay
6) Conor ?????
7)
8)
9)
10)

My dad knows of 4 guys at work that have eligible trucks and he is gonna ask them when he goes back to work, so I might be adding some of them here soon too!! Keep it going fellas, any help is appreciated and needed at this point, lets make this happen!!

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting is :supergay:, cmon fellas and ladies, we are getting close, just a few more!!

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:emotions122:
Cmon, cmon, I wanna be :driver: down the road with a BB Tune, how about you too?!?!? :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins