Anyone have pics of Hellwig and/or Hotchkis front sway bars installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thrust

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a go pro the inside of the rear bumper is perfect for mounting it to watch one side or the other of the suspension. Maybe worth trying to see if you can isolate the sound.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That photo was taken before I restored the suspension to the original Z55 suspension. The previous owner stripped out the Z55 suspension and installed cheap struts in the font and coil-over shocks in the rear.

OP
OP
Slow5.0

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a go pro the inside of the rear bumper is perfect for mounting it to watch one side or the other of the suspension. Maybe worth trying to see if you can isolate the sound.

I almost bought go pro to found out vibration on my semi truck. Now i need it for daily. Damn noises and vibrations will make me go nuts

Last edited:
OP
OP
Slow5.0

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed DJM LCA and shock relocation brackets. Stock height vs Belltech lowering kit there is difference 2° in drivrshaft angle. Now im gonna drive it for little bit and see how much driveshaft angle DJM relocation kit fix

Resized_20220604_154544.jpegResized_20220604_154551.jpeg

OP
OP
Slow5.0

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After short hwy test looks like it rides much softer on patholes vs belltech setup. And dfive shaft angle is 1° off from factory angle, not bad fix for 4" drop in the rear
Also on hard braking clunk from the rear is gone, now i have to figure out clunk noise from both front sides when is wet outside. Must be darn ball joints