Anyone Else Have These Symptoms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive noticed that when it is incredibly hot outside (95 & up) my Hybrid takes a while to engage the battery mode. And on top of that if im cranking the a/c itll and the vehicle is stopped, it will almost like bog down when I push the accelerator to go. Not only that, but it wont even go to battery mode when I am stopped. It actually quite scary bc as I push the accelerator I have no idea what its going to do... Im going to take it in to the dealership, but I was just curious if anyone else has experienced these problems.

OP
OP
B

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have yet to make it to the dealer.. Then again the problem hasnt happened yet and its been 95-100 the past two weeks. Im going to wait to see if it does it once more..Will update if it does

Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very odd. Not sure if I experienced the same thing but as I was leaving my parking spot, I noticed that the truck would stutter a little when I initially depress the accelerator. By the time I left the parking lot, everything was back to normal. Very odd. A/C was on and the ambient temp was in the low 80's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne