Anyone else’s vehicle stuck in Grand Prairie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The vehicle I put a deposit in transit has been in Grand Prarie for days per my dealer. It’s like torture waiting! Ironically I live in Fort Worth and Grand Prarie is in the Dallas area. I should go pick it up there lol.

It has to go to Arkansas where my dealer is.

How long from your experience(s) did it take?

20527CDA-9D08-4B97-82AC-D8860ACAE854.jpeg

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably depends on what part of arkansas…if the Little Rock area, there’s probably enough inventory to catch a ride rather quickly. Anywhere else could be delayed due to lack of additional inventory needing a ride. If it’s been sitting since the 19th, that’s a little long for the day trip over

07 Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a new Silverado back in August. My dealer received an allocation and the truck was built late September/early October. It’s been sitting in a rail yard in Indiana since October 28th pending dispatch. I hope your vehicle ships sooner but this is my reality. Just sharing to give real world experience.

OP
OP
G

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a call from my sales advisor. He told me he got a batch of Yukons today, not including mine. But the driver said they had another batch coming this week. So hopefully that is mine included.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep