Anyone add a Dead Pedal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MNMINCT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is the first truck I have owned that does not have a dead pedal for my left foot and I hate it. Today I got a loaner since my truck is having work done at the dealership. They gave me a 2021 Suburban.... and it has a dead pedal!

Any suggestions for an aftermarket set up or custom for my 2018 Tahoe?

Thanks!

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just a quick search provides numerous add on options, anything from fabricated metal, to trimmed out textured plastic trims...take your pic.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s where the 2nd brake goes!!! Now that you mention it I don’t even remember if my car has it currently lol. I’ve definitely had dead pedals before though.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my '15 burb has a small dead pedal stock

when i added the GM floor mat it made it a little bigger

randyg

Reaction score
I got a nice one I really like from a place called SLP Online (www.slponline.com). Part was listed as "Silverado/Sierra/Tahoe/Escalade/Chevy Truck/ SUV Dead Pedal 2007-2013 - 40110. I don't see it on their site when I do a search now. I attached the instructions which show its shape and how it's mounted. Easy install and solid if you can find the part somehow.

Attachments

• Dead Pedal instructions.pdf
    398.4 KB · Views: 27

okfoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a nice one I really like from a place called SLP Online (www.slponline.com). Part was listed as "Silverado/Sierra/Tahoe/Escalade/Chevy Truck/ SUV Dead Pedal 2007-2013 - 40110. I don't see it on their site when I do a search now. I attached the instructions which show its shape and how it's mounted. Easy install and solid if you can find the part somehow.
Thank you for the instructions, it gives me some ideas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts