Anybody upgraded to MFI?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't personally. But I know it's a great solution for those needing more fuel such as for a huge cam in racing applications and turbo- and supercharging. You looking at doing a marine intake manifold conversion?

OP
OP
4myfreedom

4myfreedom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't personally. But I know it's a great solution for those needing more fuel such as for a huge cam in racing applications and turbo- and supercharging. You looking at doing a marine intake manifold conversion?
Idk want better injection not keen to marine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are we talking about the upgraded MPFI unit to replace spider or marine intake injectors? The MPFI was the upgraded GM unit, because they noticed how horrible of a design was on the CSFI or “spider”. I upgraded to MPFI and it’s worth it. Easy to do too. Done it a few times.

OP
OP
4myfreedom

4myfreedom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are we talking about the upgraded MPFI unit to replace spider or marine intake injectors? The MPFI was the upgraded GM unit, because they noticed how horrible of a design was on the CSFI or “spider”. I upgraded to MPFI and it’s worth it. Easy to do too. Done it a few times.
The answer I was looking for brother where did you get yours my bro and me have 1999 Tahoe sport and want do as soon as weather breaks

true95w/t

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The answer I was looking for brother where did you get yours my bro and me have 1999 Tahoe sport and want do as soon as weather breaks

I bought mine from summit. Bought upgraded spider and the new hold down for 272 to my door

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the GM upgrade from CPI to MPI to my 00' HD2500, the last yr of the 5.7,....it was a huge improvement in every way, ran better, more power, better gas mileage. It cost me like $485 for the A/C delco MPIU

My99Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did the MPFI conversion. Not too difficult and huge improvement. Everyone running an old 5.7 should consider it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic