Anybody have these headlights on their Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.protuninglab.com/02-az-...MI_4XBpdLl3QIVR7jACh3tVwmXEAQYASABEgLJ1_D_BwE

Are they any good? I just wish my Current LED strip was brighter on my 2017.
I replaced the stock incandescent fog light bulbs with LEDs from JDM ASTAR, and the difference is simply amazing. 2G 5202 5201 Fog Light CSP $59.99. In fact, I've replaced all of my incandescent bulbs, inside and outside, with LEDs from JDM ASTAR. They worked with me to identify the correct LEDs, guiding me through some clearance issues peculiar to my Yukon, but at the end of the project, I am completely sold on the performance of JDM ASTAR LED conversions. I hope that this helps you in your evaluations.

OP
OP
yukonchief

yukonchief

Reaction score
I replaced the stock incandescent fog light bulbs with LEDs from JDM ASTAR, and the difference is simply amazing. 2G 5202 5201 Fog Light CSP $59.99. In fact, I've replaced all of my incandescent bulbs, inside and outside, with LEDs from JDM ASTAR. They worked with me to identify the correct LEDs, guiding me through some clearance issues peculiar to my Yukon, but at the end of the project, I am completely sold on the performance of JDM ASTAR LED conversions. I hope that this helps you in your evaluations.
What I meant was the current DRL strip. I wish it was brighter. But I like the black housing on the ones in the link I was just wanting to know mainly about the lights in the picture and if there is a secret to get our DRL looking brighter.

I do run vanquish HIDs and LEDs for fogs on my Yukon