Anybody have issues with Eradispeed rotors on a 2015+ 4wd?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UATahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried installing my set today on my 2017 Yukon Denali 4wd and the caliper bracket bolt holes wouldn’t align. The directions mention knocking down the casting ridge which I did but the lower bolt hole was nowhere near close to lining up. Probably a good 1/8” off and that was after I filed down the heck out of the lower ear of the spindle.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To resurrect an old thread, having difficulties with this kit as well. I ground down my spindle and got the bolts to align, but then the caliper bracket wouldn’t fit. Ground more, got it to fit, buttoned everything up, only to find the front brakes locked solid. The caliper ran out of “room to move” and wedged the outside pad against the brake rotor! The adapter bracket sits below the spindle-thus throwing everything out of alignment.

I am guessing you have an aluminum spindle? What did you end up doing?

Anyone else?

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. Im not familiar with this kit, but sounds like it is one to send back and get something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne