Anybody done thier cabin air filter yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukonchief

Reaction score
I have a 2017 Yukon which I bought a while back and have never changed the cabin filter. Just curious if you all have any recommendations on filter. I use frams cabin filter with arm and hammer on my ram which has worked out great and was planning to use it on the Yukon. Any other suggestions?

For reference fram CF11809

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Fram with the activated carbon. Does a great job IMO. I change mine every 6 months.

Since you haven’t changed yours, be mindful of any leaves or debris that fall into the fan cavity below.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've done mine. Not a big chore. But, yes, it doesn't hurt to have a vacuum handy. I vacuum out the area for the filter while I'm in there. I did mine at about 10k miles (but 1-1/2 years old).

OP
OP
yukonchief

yukonchief

Reaction score
I've done mine. Not a big chore. But, yes, it doesn't hurt to have a vacuum handy. I vacuum out the area for the filter while I'm in there. I did mine at about 10k miles (but 1-1/2 years old).
That’s a good idea..... I’ll remember to do this. When I changed it on my ram after a year I must say it was not that bad as far as filter is concerned. But that arm and hammer filter gives a little bit of a nice scent to the air.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins