Any1 changed their seat colors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried a search with a couple key words but nothing came up. I have an ebony int and I'm wanting something like this

LEATHER.jpg LEATHER2.jpg

Has anyone done an interior swap with other tahoes, burbs or yukons or gone with an aftermarket company?

baloo6975

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was actually supposed to have Katzkin leather installed on my tahoe today. But the place that was going to do it shut down. Now it's on hold. But i'm going with this. seats.png

TBRUCE312

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was wanting to do this to my Sierra. It has the light tan interior and i don't like it. We send alot of our new vehicles at work to get Katzkin done and it always comes out nice. Not sure about the price tho. I'd rather find some nice replacement covers and do it myself.

akbrener

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure these new trucks do not need an upholstery shop to install. theres zippers and clips that hold everything together. just buy a garmet steamer to help get the wrinkles out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu