Any new lowering kits on the market? Which is still the best for a 2"/3" drop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've heard good things about this McGaughy's kit for the front on the NNBS's (which I assume it will work on the 15's) but it does the same thing as what Tony's talking about without modding the struts (which seems risky to me, no offense to Tony, I'm sure he knows what he's doing but there are others that may not be as careful when doing it).

http://www.mcgaughys-suspension.com...-1-2-drop-strut-spacers-mcgaughys-part-34061/

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McGaughys makes adjustable perches for the strut whic are great to use if you don't want to cut a groove.

I have had them for a long time now.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you shorten the ride height rods on the electronic suspension struts when using those perches????

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
on the autoride trucks the top mount is pressed on you cannot get the oem perch to come off the shock

also in front on the 2015 trucks (jsut like 07 to 14) i have not changed the ride height sensors. I tried this on 2 2015 trucks and ride doesnt change at all with my strut mod. IN rear you need to adjust rods or truck will stay jacked and be very very stiff

OP
OP
G

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates since SEMA was this week and product info should be out now...;)

OP
OP
G

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So frustrating... where are my 4wd front drop spindles!

Right!

You'd think there was all kinds of new tricks coming out based on secrecy before by a few different vehicles that were attending.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal