Any Interest in a Mid-Atlantic Meet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ferr1s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soulsea,

Have a time frame? Chosen a location yet? Need help with anything?

- Ferris

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sheesh you guys are pushy! :)

Ok so from chatting with a few folks it seems that a mid June timeframe in and around Annapolis is the way to go. Anyone familiar with dates of weekends to avoid due to local goings on that may make the area too crowded?

Also, as much as I am familiar with the local DC area, I have no local knowledge of Annapolis. Thus someone else would need to take the point making local arrangements.
I of course am happy to contribute towards any associated booking fees and shlep beer and meat. :)

So, what's a good June weekend date and a nice spot for a Hoedown?

Boomer73

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Beer and meat? Gosh Soulsea, we're all vegetarians here in Annapolis...

J/K :happy175: All you're missing from that short list is :gunner::gr_guns::biggun: and :mwah1:

How many do we think we need to accommodate? Should we talk to a local Chevy/GMC dealer and see if they want to participate or partially sponsor the event? We're basically gonna need some kind of semi-firm RSVP here I think. Doesn't look like there are any boat shows in June, no Ren Fest, and USNA Commissioning Week is May 23-27 so that finishes up before June too - calendar is clear.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, if we get sponsored by a dealer i'm gonna end up driving back in a new truck ... which wouldn't be an issue but for the ensuing divorce. :(

And yeas it's a mid-atlantic meat. :)

So ok, let's spearhead the hell out of this thing and start taking a more official like roll call ...

Hands up on this thread those who would want to come 2nd or 3rd weekend of June!

*better plan on a hotel room ... boomer seems the Everclear type* :insane:

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soulsea, what happened? Did you drop the ball on this?

Probably ... when you play with as many balls as I do you're bound to drop a few. :)

I dunno bud, didn't seem like many folks were up for it ... the momentum, she was lost. :(

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So no one is planning to go to either of the above two events? :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members