Any good tail light replacements?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firstGT

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has done anything with the tail lights? I know in previous gens the esky swap was an option. Not sure I really wanna go that route even if it is an option for current gen. But I am curious what all is out there?

'22 Zz1 is the vehicle in question.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw someone had posted on facebook about some aftermarket ones that were coming out but I forget who makes them. They looked like shit anyways like most aftermarket lights. Hard to beat what comes on them from the factory both in looks and build quality

OP
OP
F

firstGT

Reaction score
true. I don't particularly mind the OEM ones. Just kinda seeing if anything was out there.

it's wife's truck and she's decided against the dual exhaust and bumper panel upgrade so I was just seeing what else, if anything, to swap out

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not my style but tinting/black out is pretty popular around here for the factory tails

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep they spray tinted mine and they look awesome. Completes the blackout look and can’t be damaged….

OP
OP
F

firstGT

Reaction score
I've gone tinted route with prior trucks. Definitely an option.

I'm assuming you upgrade the bulbs? Or are these already LED?

Ca3sar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The taillights look like shit on these vehicles for how much we spend. Has to be a better option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts