PPV..Any forums with more activity?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I'm actually close to the text limit in my sig. I recently abbreviated/changed the format to thin it a little. Maybe I'll get an updated Tahoe pic and resize it to be flatter and not so tall. Ideally, that would require washing it, so that won't happen any time soon. It would give me a reason to actually practice using my phone's camera features for the first time ever.

@Sevenevez to the rescue.

OP
OP
Chickensandwich

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow...ask a simple question, get called a troll. Nice.

thanks.

It was a legitimate question. Last time I logged in, i had the top 4 questions. Two of them sisnnt have any activity for a few days.
Sorry imposes you guys off. I think I’ll move on. It’s been...fun

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no need to run off
this is probably one of the more active forums... its just there arent that many peeps w/ PPVs in this section. to me most seem to have the prior generation.

i dont usually post in this section b/c upfitters change (hack up) all kinds of things.
some of your ?'s fit better in the other subsections. might try those, if you dont get much response in this one ;)

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow...ask a simple question, get called a troll. Nice.

thanks.

It was a legitimate question. Last time I logged in, i had the top 4 questions. Two of them sisnnt have any activity for a few days.
Sorry imposes you guys off. I think I’ll move on. It’s been...fun
awe it was just a little ribbing, funny you asked about a more active forum and then don't even bother to log back in for 4 day's maybe you need a less active forum????:confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts