Any fix for rear door unlock and headlights.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PPV Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can the rear door locks be set to unlock the rear doors with the front door handle button???

The setting on the radio does not work...

Also, I wish the headlights would not always turn on during the day.....

kcb14214

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On mine I can turn the drl’s off, just spin the knob to the left and you get the automatic lights off warning.

Morales1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can the rear door locks be set to unlock the rear doors with the front door handle button???

Someone else on here said that’s a sensor problem and needs to be replaced.

richyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got my 22 Yukon and I'm pretty sure I have the same issue. Headlights on 90% of the time

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my 22 Yukon and I'm pretty sure I have the same issue. Headlights on 90% of the time
Solution to this problem is a BCM reprogram. See this thread and find the TSB and show it to your dealer.

richyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Solution to this problem is a BCM reprogram. See this thread and find the TSB and show it to your dealer.
Thanks! Will definitely show them that. It has been pretty annoying lol

Name_wuztaken

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For my 2018 PPV I took the door panels off and re attached the door lock cable. Now they all work and the back passengers can unlock the doors

RTLINGR2

Reaction score

I am not sure about the door locks. That may be accessible through the dash and or radio controls. If the rear door panels have been eliminated and new smooth covers installed to work with a cage, it is possible the rear lock sensors were removed.

As far as the headlights, That all depends on how the vehicle was ordered. If they always come on then you should be able to roll the switch to turn off the drl's. Has to be do e every key cycle. If the drls never come on, its a programming issue that the dealer has to turn that option back on. Not easy to do if it was ordered as a dark car option drl delete.

The door locks not working could also be factory programming issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094