Any experience with Falken Wildpeak H/T02 tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TorqueToSpec

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all,

New to the forums - I was looking at replacing the Dueler Alenza's that came with the truck with something all season. I am in the Washington DC area so we get pretty mild winters and I am not in need of anything crazy.

I came across the Falken Wildpeak H/T02's for like $135/tire. It looks like it would keep highway driveability (H Speed rating) while adding slightly better traction over the Alenza's. Also, it wouldn't have the noise and MPG loss with AT tires. For a walmart price, I figured the new Falkens would be worth a shot....

Anyone have any experience with these?

WILDPEAK_H.T02.png
https://www.falkentire.com/tires/light-truck-suv-cuv-tires/wildpeak-h/t02-tire

OP
OP
TorqueToSpec

TorqueToSpec

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I decided to do more digging on this. I have been on the fence about whether or not I should go through with this install.

I have read on the forums that many like the Michelin Defender Defender LTX M/S so I decided to put together some of my findings and hopefully this helps anyone considering these tires.

Tire_Comparison.png

Chart_Comparison.png

Given the information above I am going ahead with the Falkens. They are relatively new (looks like Q4 2019 release) and there aren't many reviews online. However, between the limited reviews online that are positive and the reputation of other Falkens I will be giving these a shot.

Feel free to respond to the thread with any questions you may have and I'll do my best to answer them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckeyeglazier