Any Bay Area HID Retrofitters?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ex Euro Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anybody knows a member here or a reputable shop to do a proper HID retrofit. I'm collecting parts for it and would like to make contact. Thanks.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hit up a member on hidplanet called paleryeder ... iirc he's in or near the bay area.

He's one of the best in the world tho so he's not cheap ... you can tell him soulsea/serge sent you. I haven't been on hidp for a while but he might remember me.

You can also just author a thread over there requesting a bay area retrofitter.

Last edited:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Serge has not been on HID planet for a while cause he's moved on up to the East Side :)

LOL

OP
OP
Ex Euro Driver

Ex Euro Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Serge, after recently signing up for this site, it appears you are a rather respected member on this forum. I truly appreciate the input and thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I came from BMW forums which were very helpful and look forward to being a contributing member here once I learn this basics. Thanks again to all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout