Another Satisfied BB Customer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Just wanted to relate how pleased I am with my bb tune. Had a chance to meet up with Justin last saturday in Colorado Springs and he worked his magic on my truck as well as my friend's obs tahoe. I can already notice a huge difference in partial throttle acceleration not to mention the fuel economy gains. He also cleared up an issue I was having with the truck wandering in and out of overdrive. My buddy's tahoe is noticeably quicker and the shifting is infinitely better. Justin even tuned a customer of mine's pcm that we had some issues with and it drives like a new truck. Thanks again for all the help Justin :cheers:

dub02gpgt

dub
Reaction score
i'm assuming the obs you're talking about is the one you used to own? any other mods done for performance or just the tune?

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I did intake, magnaflow y-pipe, magnaflow catback before I sold it to him.

dub02gpgt

dub
Reaction score
probably a noob question but i just wanna be sure i get it. you didn't do headers or a high flow cat but you did a y-pipe? what's the benefit or would you do it again the same way?

COTahoeLS

Reaction score
**** yes!! I'll co-sign on this thread. I can't stop grinning every time I drive my Hoe now. Doesn't feel like a tugboat anymore.

-E

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
probably a noob question but i just wanna be sure i get it. you didn't do headers or a high flow cat but you did a y-pipe? what's the benefit or would you do it again the same way?
I had a cat going out and the magnaflow seemed like the best option. Made a good amount of difference on the 5.7.

dub02gpgt

dub
Reaction score
i know it's because i'm mechanically challenged but you had stock headers/manifold to magnaflow y-pipe to stock cat to magnaflow cat-back? My 99 is in need of some help in the "get up and go" department and i'm trying to plan out and budget for as much as possible. BB Tune is on the list for sure but i want to do the add-ons first so i can fully enjoy the tune... Maybe i should have just pm'd you about this..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons