Another noobie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hambne

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the site but not to the suburban world. The wife and I have had a 99, 04 suburban and now an 07 Denali XLT. I was driving a 01 Mustang GT vert until we got the Denali and now I am driving the 04 burban and cant wait to start modding it. What I have seen on the site so far, is that this seems to be an awesome site, many awesome look SUV's. Thanks guys.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I am sure you will enjoy it here! What are your plans for modding?

OP
OP
H

hambne

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks Guys...puckhead I really dont know where to start. Its a base model (ls?) with leather interior and the bose system. I would like to start with some interior upgrades and then wheels and tires. Just wanna start small for right know. I have to figure out what items will transfer from other chevy based SUV's kinda like the HD hood.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys...puckhead I really dont know where to start. Its a base model (ls?) with leather interior and the bose system. I would like to start with some interior upgrades and then wheels and tires. Just wanna start small for right know. I have to figure out what items will transfer from other chevy based SUV's kinda like the HD hood.

Interior stuff is good! You wanna do a sound system at all? Theres always LEDs for all the interior lights too. If you can think it you can probably find a way to do it!

OP
OP
H

hambne

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A sound system is a must. I know every forum has a noob section for all of the commonly asked questions. I might be crazy but cant seem to find it, any help would help.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know as if there is one here? There are stickies of some of the more popular stuff on top of each section though. Feel free to post up your questions though and we will give it a shot! Theres also the search that works decent, but if you dont find anything post up!

OP
OP
H

hambne

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks puckhead. Im just looking for the more common diy mods i can do here. I am pretty mechanic inclined. Ill start looking kinda getting ready to start