Another new member checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Junkpile

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There are a bunch of things that I would like to do to this Yukon, but it will be a slow process, and I'm still trying to figure out the best way to go with this thing.

I make a lot of parts for vehicles, unfortunately they are usually other people's vehicles. I do like showing off my work though, so I will try to remember to take pics and post them

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
There are a bunch of things that I would like to do to this Yukon, but it will be a slow process, and I'm still trying to figure out the best way to go with this thing.

I make a lot of parts for vehicles, unfortunately they are usually other people's vehicles. I do like showing off my work though, so I will try to remember to take pics and post them
There's alot of us on here who can sppreciate another person's ingenuity and skills. Post up when you can.

OP
OP
J

Junkpile

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay, Tony, I have pics of one other project stored on my phone. My boss bought this truck out of Texas as a birthday gift for our company president. There were about 6 people working on it off and on over a 2-3 week period. My contributions were a new SS battery box, aluminum mounts for a chrome steering column, SS mounts for the speaker boxes, engine mounts, various interior trim rings and bezels out of aluminum, new mounts for the corvette IRS, a driveshaft safety loop, and this custom air cleaner... complete with the company presidents actual signature water jet etched into the top of it. I thought it was pretty cool.
View media item 27076View media item 27075

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Okay, Tony, I have pics of one other project stored on my phone. My boss bought this truck out of Texas as a birthday gift for our company president. There were about 6 people working on it off and on over a 2-3 week period. My contributions were a new SS battery box, aluminum mounts for a chrome steering column, SS mounts for the speaker boxes, engine mounts, various interior trim rings and bezels out of aluminum, new mounts for the corvette IRS, a driveshaft safety loop, and this custom air cleaner... complete with the company presidents actual signature water jet etched into the top of it. I thought it was pretty cool.
View media item 27076View media item 27075
Man, that looks great. Reminds me of an Edelbrock product. I'm not flaming you, actually a compliment. Looks very professional and very well done.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
J

Junkpile

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good eye. It WAS an edelbrock product, lol. Or at least the top was. I milled out their name and welded in a flat plate. I love cheap aluminum dress up parts. I pick up any that I find in junkyards, then use them as the need arises. A little welding, polishing, and paint can recycle that junk into custom one offs in no time.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Good eye. It WAS an edelbrock product, lol. Or at least the top was. I milled out their name and welded in a flat plate. I love cheap aluminum dress up parts. I pick up any that I find in junkyards, then use them as the need arises. A little welding, polishing, and paint can recycle that junk into custom one offs in no time.
Lol, you did a good job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons