Another new guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3JFamily

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of information here.
Glad to be a member. I am from Las Vegas/Henderson NV.
I've had a 2006 Suburban 1500, 5.3, 2WD for just under a year. Upgraded from a 96 Ford Explorer.
Been a good truck so far. It's our daily driver and dog hauler. I've added a cold air intake, side steps, rear cargo cover, and a new radiator so far. LED bulbs/headlights, all around, were already installed when I bought it.

1108200922_resized.jpg

thumbnail (5).jpeg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

It looks like you have some more awesome vehicles in your garage.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Jeff!

Nice Suburban and nice fleet in your garage!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums from NJ--land of rust. What mods do you have planned? And more about the Fox body and F body please!

OP
OP
3JFamily

3JFamily

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums from NJ--land of rust. What mods do you have planned? And more about the Fox body and F body please!

Not much more for mods on the Burb. I do have a set of factory white fender flares I picked up at the junkyard I want to add.
When the time comes, maybe some more aggressive tread tires.

As to the garage. Both cars have been owned for 20+ years. The fox body is my wife's.

An Oxford White 1989 GT 5.0, AOD A/T, 3.27 gear, Grey Tweed Interior, sunroof. All stock except for cold air intake and stereo.

The F body is mine.

70 Sport Coupe w/RS Split Bumpers - Classic White, Blue interior, 4" Harwood Cowl Hood, 350 SBC, cam, headers, Holley carb, TH400, 15" Weld Pro-Stars, 4.10 Posi, Superior Axles, SSM Lift Bars, SFC's, B&M Megashifter, Recaros, Grant wheel.

3242.jpg

jeffs 003.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep