Another new feller from Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Tim!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from KC, MO :)

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got an Edge Insight CTS2 on my Truck and I plan on getting one for the Yukon.

It's an SLT2 with ZW7 suspension.

That's cool but it cannot do what a Tech-2 can do for you. Good option packages! So many ditch the others and convert to the simplistic ZW7. A little bouncy when empty but settles down nicely with even a hundred pounds in the back, or a couple of kids in the 2nd row even.

OP
OP
MP40Gunner

MP40Gunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's cool but it cannot do what a Tech-2 can do for you. Good option packages! So many ditch the others and convert to the simplistic ZW7. A little bouncy when empty but settles down nicely with even a hundred pounds in the back, or a couple of kids in the 2nd row even.

Yeah I know. My buddy is also an instructor at a major automotive/tech school right down the road so I can always use the school's resources. He's used my truck a couple times for his class. Just have to buy parts and the kids do the work as part of their education. Under his supervision of course...

I'll eventually swap out suspension for Bilsteins and HD coils.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know. My buddy is also an instructor at a major automotive/tech school right down the road so I can always use the school's resources. He's used my truck a couple times for his class. Just have to buy parts and the kids do the work as part of their education. Under his supervision of course...

I'll eventually swap out suspension for Bilsteins and HD coils.

Good. Should already have HD coils unless you want something even stiffer.

OP
OP
MP40Gunner

MP40Gunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got the tax refund and bought some stuff. Have a MBRP T409 cat-back, MIT Jr. coming and linked the Autocal from my diesel to BBP! Have to do my data log, but I'm excited!

Lots of projects, just waiting for nice weather. I've got two other fun trucks, but I'll get into those on another day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st