Another light bulb thread BUT not a fitting thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, the LED fog lights to project out in front of the truck for a short distance, but being fog lights, their primary purpose is to provide good illumination and visibility in the short distance in front of the truck.

OP
OP
Rosson03

Rosson03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the LED fog lights to project out in front of the truck for a short distance, but being fog lights, their primary purpose is to provide good illumination and visibility in the short distance in front of the truck.
Thank you you answered what I wanted to know so It kind of don't matter what bulb 2 get they show same length. Just some more brightness than others
I was kind of hoping for extra set of driving lights

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For extra distance to supplement headlights, some folks have installed LED light bars of various sizes on the front of their trucks. I'm not sure about the legality of running those LED light bars, in addition to the headlights, in populated areas. However, generally when you want extra forward illumination, you are not driving in populated areas, where lots of background light already exists.

As I previously indicated, the switchback LEDs that I am using on the front for both directional lights and running lights, actually supplement the headlights very nicely for front distance illumination.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep