Another CHARLOTTE, NC Meet: December 12-13, 2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MEET WILL BE DECEMBER 12th, 2009 @ 10AM IN FRONT OF BASS PRO SHOPS AT CONCORD MILLS MALL!

SET THE CALENDARS NOW! Since most of us will be at the BlackBear Performance Tune Session, I figured it would be a great time for another meet and greet! Had a decent time during the last meet in Nov/08, hope that this one will be bigger and better.

Everyone is invited (except Sam)! Does not need to be trucks only, bring whatever you want! Make the trip on out and hang with the boys! So far the location will probably be around Concord Mills Mall. There is plenty of parking out there and we should be able to find some stuff to do out there as well. Plenty of food, beverage, cigars, etc.

Hopefully we can get a decent turn out. I will be posting this on the following forums:

silveradoss.com
performancetrucks.net
ls1truck.com
z71tahoe-suburban.com
fullsizechevy.com
americanmuscleregistry.com
gmfullsize.com

Please feel free to post up on other forums as well. Let me know if you post on another forum so I can add them to the "already posted on" forum list. Thanks!

If anyone is looking to get their vehicle tuned, get in touch with Justin from Blackbear Performance and put in the subject line: Charlotte, NC Tune Session.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout