Annual Huntington Beach Truck Meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Pre meet and caravan at the block of orange, at 9am
Krispy Kreme Donuts
330 The City Dr S
Orange, CA 92868
United States

Big meet at Huntington Beach, enter at Magnolia St off PCH. We will be right there!
Raffle prizes, food, people, beach! Everyone is welcome.
If anyone wants my cell PM me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Man I wanted to go this so bad. But my wife had to help out a friends family and watch all of there kids and my tahoe is getting built so we are down to one vehicle at the current time.

I hope everyone had an amazing time and I hope to see some pictures to make me even more jealous of missing this event.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Man I wanted to go this so bad. But my wife had to help out a friends family and watch all of there kids and my tahoe is getting built so we are down to one vehicle at the current time.

I hope everyone had an amazing time and I hope to see some pictures to make me even more jealous of missing this event.

For what it was last year, this year was crap! Only about 20 trucks showed up, which is just sad for the amount a places it was advertised. I posted a good amount of photos on the Titan forum, the link is in the first post.
I will post some more here later today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu