AMSOIL Product Lookup Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to put this out there. For anyone interested in finding out what products are available for their specific vehicle, you can click the link below to use the AMSOIL Product Lookup Guide. Once there simply enter your vehicle year, make and model information into the guide to find everything from oil viscosity to capacities and torque specs for drain plugs. Just about everything you need to know about the fluid recommendations can be found through the AMSOIL Lookup Guide.

When you have used the system to find what you WOULD order if you were to order and you have seen the retail cost of those items as shown in the online store, PM or Email me for a quote and information concerning the TYF Member advantage in ordering.

Let me know if you have questions.

Last edited:

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any additional discounts available for those of us who are already Preferred Customers through AMSOIL?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No Sir, if you already have an account with Amsoil then you are already taking advantage of the wholesale pricing.

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When someone orders Amsoil, whether they go directly through the website or through a dealer they have worked with, their new account/ sales will be assigned to a dealer. The true advantage to finding and utilizing a specific dealer ahead of time is that the dealer will be able to answer questions and concerns about your specific application. Having someone there to help when you need it makes a big difference.

As for the TYF advantage, members must contact me directly, Amsoil has rules against getting specific with pricing in open forum online.