American racing headers coating ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mbp1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had mine coated by Excel Coatings in Port Canaveral Florida. Actually this is the 3rd set of headers that I've had them do for me. They do great work. Took them about 2 weeks which was fine for me. I dropped them off before I returned to my travel assignment then picked them up about a month later when I came back on one of my return trips.

I had another 3 sets of headers (2 mine and 1 for a friend) done in Wa state when I was living there. They all look fine and are functioning well / as expected. Maybe you can find someone local to you that does ceramic coating.
If you dont mind me asking what did it cost for them to do ur set? There's no one near me that does it that I know of and Google does think there's anyone near by either.

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No sir, no problem at all. They charged me 400.00 to ceramic coat all of the parts. The box is bulky and a bit heavy. Maybe you can get them dropped shipped to save you on some of the shipping costs.

They are located in Port Canaveral , Fl. They do great work with the ceramic coating. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14